Cash Clerk Part-Time Opportunity:
Are you looking for a relaxed work environment with an opportunity to work a flexible schedule? Do you work well in an atmosphere where your ability to work independently is appreciated in a small office space? Berkeley-Charleston-Dorchester Council of Governments has an opening at our Leeds Ave. location for a part-time Cash Clerk. Hours of work are Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8 am to 2 pm.
You would be a good fit for this position if you are interested in the following responsibilities:
- Reconcile money received into cash room from multiple bus routes. Verifies accuracy of amounts received.
- Organizes cash and passes. Separates currency for bank deposit.
- Complete cash sheets, deposit summaries and discrepancy reports per agency procedure. Prepares bank deposit. Advises supervisor of any discrepancies.
- Ability to operate and monitor money counting equipment.
- Follows established agency procedures to maintain secure environment in cash room.
We would like to hear from you if you have the following background:
- High School diploma or equivalent and one year of cashier experience preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work well with others.
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Clear results on a thorough background check.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds with or without accommodation.
Applications are now being accepted at our Main Office or you can email/fax resume to:
BCD Council of Governments
Attention: Katie Paschall
5790 Casper Padgett Way
North Charleston, SC 29406
Fax resume to: