BCDCOG offers a wide variety of planning, economic development and social services in order to aid in the orderly growth and development of the area. The BCDCOG’s primary objectives are to assist local governments develop local and regional plans within the tri-county region, in addition to providing local governments with planning and technical support to improve the quality of life in the region. BCDCOG contracts for an array of products and services.
RFP: Website Maintenance | Deadline for Submittal: August 10, 2022 by 3:00 PM
BCDCOG represents 27 municipalities and three county governments in the tri-county area.
Websites are a key component of the BCDCOG’s marketing and brand strategy – for both the agency and a number of the programs and providers it administers. The current sites (referred here throughout as (“the sites” or “sites”) are: www.bcdcog.com | www.ridecarta.com | www.ridetricountylink.com | www.scworkstrident.org | www.lowcountrygo.com
The contractor shall have extensive knowledge and background in utilizing WordPress content management system (CMS) to manage web sites and will be expected to complete the responsibilities described within the document.
RFQ: Lowcountry Rapid Transit (LCRT) Transit Oriented Development – Phase 2 | Deadline for Submittal: July 28, 2022 by 3:00 PM
The Berkeley-Charleston-Dorchester Council of Governments (BCDCOG) is seeking proposals from qualified firms to develop Phase 2 of the LCRT Transit Oriented Development (TOD) Study – A Strategic Implementation plan for Equitable Transit Oriented Development (eTOD Strategic Implementation Plan). The purpose of the study is to refine and advance the strategies identified in Phase I into a strategic implementation plan with a specific focus on equitable TOD (eTOD). A key objective will be to identify opportunities to maximize accessibility and minimize disparities in station areas along the corridor by supporting the development and drafting of TOD codes, ordinances, resolutions, and strategies designed to advance TOD, reduce barriers to affordable housing, and encourage equitable development.
soon for future projects
- RFP: DHEC Givhans Ferry / Edisto River Watershed-based Plan
- RFP: BCDRTMA (TriCounty Link) Audit Services
- RFP: BCDCOG Audit Services
- RFP: Transit Planning Consultant
- IFB: Custodial Services
- RFP: One-Stop Operator Services
- RFP: Adult & Dislocated Worker Service Provider
- RFP: Youth Program Services Provider
- RFP: Regional Transportation Infrastructure Website
- RFQ: Air Purification System – Public Transportation Vehicles
- CDBG Grant – Request for Proposals (RFP) for Engineering Services: Deadline September 4th, 2020 by 3PM
- Public Review: 2017-2022 RURAL TRANSPORTATION IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM (RTIP) (June 19 – July 9)
- Public Review: CHATS Unified Planning Work Program FY 20 – FY21 (May 27- June 16)
- Public Review: CHATS Documents, Deadline June 5, 2020
- RFP: Intelligent Transportation System (ITS), Deadline May 27
– Addendum No. 1: ITS System Software
- RFP: Transit and Bus Stop Design Guidelines, Deadline May 22
– Addendum 1: Transit and Bus Stop Design Guidelines
- Grant Announcement & Call for Projects: FTA 5310 (Urbanized)
ATTN: Section 5310 Subrecipients